In order to keep our world healthy, fertile and liveable, Den Ouden Group has set a target to reduce CO2 emissions by 4% between 2015 and 2020. We achieve this through, among other things:
- Processing green waste streams into high-quality products such as biomass and soil enhancers;
- The use of green electricity for office spaces (98%);
- The adoption of sustainable projects, such as the cradle-to-cradle 'Rotonde van Morgen' in Venlo;
- Making the purchasing policy more sustainable, such as electrical or hybrid alternatives for the equipment.
Den Ouden Group is certified at the highest level of the CO2 performance ladder. This means that we not only continuously make improvements in the field of CO2 reduction within the company, but our influence also extends beyond our own chain.
- policy Statement
- sustainability Report
- carbon footprint
- energy Management
- chain Initiatives
- CO2 Reduction Certificate