|Volume weight||400-500 kg/m3|
|Angle of internal friction||22º|
|Effective Cohesion||67 kN/m2|
Construct Perlite consists of small light mineral balls made of volcanic stones. Every grain contains many cells (pores) that are filled with air. Construct Perlite is very suitable to apply as elevating material, because of the strength, solidity and stability of the environmentally friendly product. Moreover, the product ensures proper water permeability.
- Very light weight
- Very suitable as elevating material
- Conforms to the Soil Quality Decree and the German FFL-guidelines
- Good water permeability and retaining capacity
Areas of application
- Setting-sensitive areas
- Elevation of grounds
- Additive to sewage pipes
- Sports fields and golf courts
- (riding) stables
- Drainage layer in roof garden
Click here for the productsheet.