Peat litter can be used perfectly as ground cover in any stable. This product has many advantages and improves the comfort and quality of life for various types of animals. The material is soft and, as such, reduces the risk of foot pad dermatitis for poultry. Because of the low PH-value (acidity) of peat litter, there is no chance of an increase of bacterial life. Harmful bacteria such as salmonella, Klebsiella and E. coli are not present.
At the same time, the natural fertilising quality is secured, as no nitrogen binding (N) with the peat litter takes place. Peat litter is an excellent alternative to various products and is available in 70, 225 and 300 litre bags and also in 6 m³ big bales.
- Enhances the quality of life of various species
- Reduces the risk of foot pad dermatitis for poultry
- Bacteria cannot grow, due to the low PH-value
- Enriches the natural fertiliser (no nitrogen binding)
- Excellent humidity absorption and humidity distribution
- An excellent alternative for sawdust, straw, flax and wood chips
- Easily applicable