|Weed repellent||min. 100 mm|
|Free falling height||≤ 3.000 mm (NEN-EN 1177)|
We supply the following types
Pinus Maritima (also called French Bark) is a high quality bark and it has a red-brown color. This sustainable bark has a long lifespand (approximately 4 to 6 years). Pinus Maritima is a decorative ground cover, suitable for many application areas. The tree bark creates an aesthetic appearance and it is used to limit the grow of weeds.
- Weed repellent
- Protects against frost
- Soil disinfectant
- Prevents dehydration of the soil
- 100% natural ground cover
- Stability increasing layer because of its hard and solid structure
- Nice colour (dark brown/terracotta)
- Decomposes very slowly, lasts 4-6 years
Areas of application
- Walking paths
- Tree crowns
Click here for the productsheet.