Pinus Sylvestis (also called pine bark or conifer bark) is extremely suitable as a decorative ground cover and also as a fall- and play surface. It is a cheaper kind of bark and therefore it fits into most budgets. The life span of Needle Bark (approximately 3-4 years) compared to French bark (approximately 4 to 6 years) is considerably shorter. Needle tree bark is also an asset to any place, with its brown color and natural appearance.
- Efficient maintenance
- Protection against frost
- Prevents dehydration of the soil
- 100% natural ground cover
- Modern image because of its light brown/red colour
- Lasts 3 to 4 years
Areas of application
- Decorative use
- Walking paths
- Filter systems and bio filters
- Playgrounds (fall protection)
Click here for our productcatalog.