|Measurement (average)||10-50 mm|
|Layer thickness||50-100 mm thick (weed repellent min. 100 mm)|
Needle Bark is a cheaper kind of bark and therefore fits into most budgets. The disadvantage is that the life span of Needle Bark (approximately 3-4 years) compared to French bark (approximately 4 to 6 years) is considerably shorter. Needle tree bark is also an asset to any place, with its brown color and natural appearance. When the additional topping up and maintenance is no problem, Needle Bark is a good choice.
- Efficient maintenance
- Protection against frost
- Prevents dehydration of the soil
- 100% natural ground cover
- Modern image because of its light brown/red colour
- Lasts 3 to 4 years
Areas of application
- Decorative use
- Walking paths
- Filter systems and bio filters
- Playgrounds (fall protection)
Click here for the productsheet.