Douglas Tree Bark is a cork-like coniferous bark. The cork-like substance means that the Douglas tree bark forms a springy layer in the biofilter, to which the micro-organisms attach excellently. This bark’s firmness and durability falls in between the French maritime pine bark and inland bark. Douglas Tree Bark is more durable (lifespan of 8 to 15 years) than other tree bark types and is an excellent choice for sports floors and playgrounds.
- Good shock absorption in playground equipment due to resilient layer
- Micro organisms attach themselves perfectly
- 100% natural ground cover
- Modern appearance by red-brown colour
- Lifespan 8-15 years
Areas of application
- Filter systems and biofilters
- Sports floors
Click here for our productcatalog.