Substrado® Tree bunker is a finely sieved and nutritious substrate, which can be easily swept into the small spaces of a tree bunker construction. In a tree bunker, the synthetic construction ensures solidity and the tree bunker substrate ensures nutrition. The stable organic substance ensures a long term provision of food for little to no oxygen extraction from the soil. More than 40% of Substrado® Tree bunker consists of stable organic products such as garden peat, coconut and well ripened RHP-Compost. Because of the combination of the correct organic parts and minerals, a light and balanced end product is created.
- Easy to sweep because of the fine sieve fraction
- Provides nutrients over a longer period of time
- Large fluid and nutrient buffer
- Ripened organic substance with RHP certificate
- Little oxygen extraction
- Ideal basis for soil life
- Ensures a healthy growth of trees for a longer period of time
Areas of application
- Tree bunkers
Click here for our productcatalog.