Tree granulate Porfier is specifically meant for creating planting spaces in heavily burdened areas such as roads, cycling paths and car parks (traffic class 1 to 5). The tree granulate has its basis in Porfier and ripened clay and offers grow space for tree roots to develop in circumstances that conform to civil technological demands. This makes it possible to develop healthy trees in areas where trees can either not develop or would cause problems by roots damaging the pavement. Porfier is a recycled product. It is not a mineral, but a composite product on the basis of secondary resources and therefore justified in terms of sustainability.
- Created from 100% recycled resources
- Justified in terms of sustainability
- Good water and air provision
- Large pore volume
- High capacity
- Capillary function
- In accordance with Soil Quality Decree
- No de-mixing
Areas of application
- Trees and beds near heavily burdened roads
- Plant space improvement of existing trees
Click here for our productcatalog.