|Nitrogen||9,0-14,0 kg/ton DM|
|Phosphate||6,0-9,0 kg/ton DM|
|Potassium oxide||11,0-17,0 kg/ton DM|
|Magnesium oxide||4,0-5,0 kg/ton DM|
Substrado® Sludge fertilizer is a fertilizer that improves the soil structure. It is made of compost, garden peat and various fertilizers including champost.
By mixing Substrado® Sludge fertilizer with existing soil, a soil filled with nutrients is created. Substrado® Sludge fertilizer is also the ideal fertilizer to fertilise Substrado® Urban Garden in the second year. To this effect, mix 10-20% Substrado® Sludge fertilizer through the existing substrate.
- Structure improvement of the soil
- Ideal as plant food to mix in the plant hole
- Give the soil the structure it needs
- Provides nutrients over a longer period of time
- Safe on costs by mixing your existing soil
Areas of application
- Decorative parks
- Planting of trees
- As natural fertilizer in Substrado® Urban Garden each year
Click here for the productsheet.