Reconstruction Karstraat - Schoolstraat Mill
The location of the project is in the municipality of Mill & Sint Hubert, and covers three successive streets: Karstraat, Schoolstraat and Wanroijseweg.
Purpose of the project
During this project, the Karstraat, Schoolstraat and Wanroijseweg will be reconstructed. These roads are a part of the main road through the town centre of Mill. The road is an important road for local traffic, connecting Mill to the towns of Grave and Wanroij.
The purpose of this project is to improve road safety. It is necessary to make motorists aware of the traffic situation and to allow the elderly and children to navigate their way through the town centre safely.
The following construction works will be carried out:
- Digging up the old road
- Sewerage works
- Constructing stone pavement
- Constructing asphalt pavements
- Constructing public parks and gardens
- Engineering the project
Planning and Phases
The project will be completed in several phases between March and August 2015.
On Tuesday the 21st
- Monday the 20th of July: the Karstraat will be closed at the Peelkanaal in order to repair the road surface of the bridge.
- Tuesday the 21st of July: the Karstraat will remain closed, the top layer of asphalt will be applied from the Peelkanaal to the roundabout Beerseweg. The roundabout will be closed in preparation for the next day.
- Wednesday the 22nd of July: the Schoolstraat will be closed, the top layer of asphalt will be applied from the Parallelweg to the roundabout Beerseweg.
For questions regarding this project, please contact:
Project manager Mr. G.J. Aalbers, tel,: 06-22977547
Construction supervisor Mr. M van Laarhoven, tel.: 06-12455210
Construction supervisor Mr. A. Van Dooren, tel.: 06-13084420
Do you have a complaint or something to report?
If you have any complaints or something to report, please email the contractor at firstname.lastname@example.org
This project was made possible by a grant from: